#octupus #tattoo #design #available #fineline #dotwork #sannevaghi
I’m a wimp when it comes to waxing my legs, so I figured out a way to do it.
Makes cookies with the same recipe I always use
They don’t flatten out and turn into macarons…
Goinnnn to the bookstore
gonnnnna get maa-aa-aarired
ransom and i got married several months ago in an intimate ceremony, but recently had a larger reception for more family and friends, and it was a blast! as we’re both writers, it seemed fitting to have the event at one of our favorite bookstores: the last bookstore in downtown LA. we’ve had a lot of requests for photos, so i thought i’d drop a few here. hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
:::for the especially curious:::
my bouquet: was made from the pages of ransom’s novel (miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children).
our photographers: brandon + katrina of brandon wong photography.
venue: the last bookstore in downtown los angeles.
catering: the extremely fabulous heirloomla.
flowers: from floral art!
the band: one of our favorite local indie bands, the gallery.
hugs and books!
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Send me a number! Pleasee! :))
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent